Our Website address is https://culpepperandco.co.uk
– Our company name is Culpepper&Co
– Our trading name is Culpepper&Co
– Our registered address is 7 Stanley Cottages, Gretton, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL54 5HA
– Our Data Protection Officer is Natasha Willmore and they can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information.
We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
• Send you information about your account and order
• Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
• Process payments and prevent fraud
• Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
• Improve our store offerings
• Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you make a purchase, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
All Cookies used by and on our website are used in accordance with current UK Cookie Law.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We will not share your data with anyone else.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 3 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing address.. Website administrators can see and edit that information.
If you have entered your details on to this website, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visitor details may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We accept payments through WooCommerce Payments. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
This website uses the Privacy Suite for WordPress by Complianz to collect and record Browser and Device-based Consent. For this functionality, your IP address is anonymized and stored in our database. This service does not process any personally identifiable information and does not share any data with the service provider. For more information, see the Complianz Privacy Statement.